Given below is our approved fees for 2016. We have made our first fee revision since 2010.
|GRADE LEVEL||All STUDENTS
|PP-III||2700 / 32,400|
|IV||2700 / 32,400|
|VI||2700 / 32,400|
|VII-VIII||3000 / 36,000|
|IX-X||3500 / 42,000|
|XI-XII||4000 / 48,000|
|Continuing Ed (CE)||10,000/yr and 12,000/year for the Science Stream|
- Discount: Concurrently enrolled 2nd, 3rd siblings, etc. will each receive a 10% fee discount.
- Fees are payable in 3 equal installments. One installment shall be collected in November to confirm the seat for the following year.
- Class PP-III will go home at 2:00pm
- Classes IV-XII will go home at 3:45pm
- Non-fee items
- Nu.2000/year Annual Expenses: This covers misc expenses such as ID card, yearbook, diary, photocopying etc.
- Stationery charge: No stationery charge as students must buy their own from the market.
- Nu.3000/term Science surcharge: This covers actual materials used by the science students and the substantial extra space and equipment set aside just for this small group of students. Again, this is lower than actual cost.
Note: There are 2 terms in a year.
For students with outstanding results in the BCSE (X) exam, we are able to offer a limited number of 100% scholarships. We also offer scholarships to students with other outstanding talents including in sports.
Eligibility criteria will be updated regularly. We do not offer financial aid as government schools are completely free and available to all citizens.